Thanks for checking out our little corner of the www! We are excited about this weekend’s beautiful forecast! The weather will be perfect for enjoying our cozy accommodations, wonderful food, beautiful sunsets, fantastic fishing and the best sailing on the Chesapeake Bay during your visit to Tilghman Island.
Most of all, this weekend gives us an opportunity to honor the brave Americans who passed away while in service of this great country. Let’s keep them in our thoughts while we celebrate this special holiday.
There will be a lot happening on the Island and here are few examples of things that you might be interested in.
- Friday–Sunset Pursuit 6-8PM, $55 per person
- Saturday-Passage to 5 Lighthouses 10AM-3PM, $80 per person, bring your own lunch and drinks, see 5 lighthouses and the Bay Bridge from a different perspective…from under it!
- Sunday-Passage to 5 Lighthouses 10AM-3PM, $80 per person, bring your own lunch and drinks
Lady Patty Classic Yacht Charters Sailing Schedule, Morning & Afternoon sails are $40 per adult & $25 for kids 12 and younger. The Champagne Sunset sail is $50 per person and includes complimentary champagne. For more info or to book online check out ladypatty.com or call 410.886.1127
- Friday 6:30-8:30 Champagne Sunset Sail $50 per person (11 tickets left)
- Saturday 10-12 Morning Sail $40 per person(11 tickets left), 1-3 Afternoon Sail (13 tickets left) & 6:30-8:30 Champagne Sunset Sail $50 per person(only 4 tickets left and selling fast!)
- Sunday 10-12 Morning Sail (7 tickets left), 1-3 Afternoon Sail (6 tickets left) & 6:30-8:30 Champagne Sunset Sail $50 per person(13 tickets left)
The Tilghman Island Country Store will host their Friday @ 5 Wine Tasting featuring wines by Columbia Crest Vinyards and hor dourves by Patricia. This has become the unofficial start to the weekend on Tilghman Island. Check out their awesome selection of wine, liquor, beer and deli foods as well as basic grocery items.
Thanks again for checking out TilghmanIsland.com! We hope you enjoy your holiday weekend on the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake.
Memorial Day Weekend 2015 on Tilghman Island